Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Christmas Wish List (& #200 post)

All I want for Christmas is...

CASH.

That will solve almost everything that I want.

I can:
-repay my education loan
-and lead a luxurious life
-not worry about allowance
-buy all the tees I want in the world
-get myself another pair of sneakers
-build myself a gingerbread house
-travel to New Zealand and US Disneyland
-revamp my room and buy new furniture
-buy more books from book fest
-get new bags
-get more shorts
-change my desktop into a laptop
-go online shopping like mad
-travel to Malaysia now to eat prawn noodles
-pamper myself with facials
-slash my credit/debit cards like nobody's business
-have a tv in my room
-get a playstation
-buy more jackets
-change my wardrobe
-stop tutoring
-have enough money for US next year
etc. until I think of more.

For now, CASH is most welcome. (: