Saturday, December 22, 2007

End of yet another 2 modules

Lectures end for advertising and public relations modules. With two consecutive running modules, I bet it darkened everyone's eye rings. But with a many-impersonations-and-face-expressions-funny-lecturer, lectures were fun. (You can't really ask for more.) So what's a better way to bid Matt goodbye today than with a Hallmark Christmas card, filled (I mean literally filled with words.) with well-wishes written by everyone and a magnet about planting seeds of knowledge.

Anyway, Matt praised our class,
which could be a good/bad thing.

Good: Lecturers are more sincere and willing to teach.


Bad: They will have certain expectations of us.

Well well well, you can't have your cake and eat it.

Lectures may end, tutorials aren't, and these two post-assignments kill. I suddenly miss the salesman and Karlie impersonation. Haha.

Oh, oh! And presents exchange in class today. Josephine got my gift, while I got a water tumbler I dunno from whom.

Ok, I feel like sleeping now.
--------------------------------
Went to shop at Suntec and Orchard today for presents,

Crowds were crazy.

I'm making another trip there again tomorrow,

Let's just hope that my petite size will allow me to squeeze through crowds swimmingly.

I blasted like $100+ on Christmas presents, that's bad.

My bank account is way too low on its limit and it's time to pump back some in.

But I wanna buy two gorgeous shorts that I saw today. *Whines*

Can someone get that for me preeeetty preeeetty puh-lease?

Or cash is welcome too.

Anyway, the mini-Christmas tree at home is too small to accommodate the presents underneath it.

Will show you a picture soon...

I truly need some good sleep like NOW.

Good night humans.