Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Start of Behavioral Science

The early mornings start once again. Since lessons are pushed forward to 8.30am, meeting Cheryl for breakfast at 7.30am, I leave home at 6.45am, which means I wake up at 6.15am. The last time I woke up regularly at 6.15am? When I was in secondary school, when I slept before 12 every night. With the analytic memo, it's pretty impossible. Plus, the advanced readings I'm doing, it will keep me up for some time.

This is the only and last module that we sit in a meeting format - facing each other and leaving empty space in the middle. I'm used to that since I sit like that at every Toastmaster meeting. The lecturer is nice enough, her laughters are really loud. But she seems pretty amused about the Singapore society in general. Tons of discussions during lessons, but with much relief, no one-way lecture from the textbook.

Let's have this module wrap the OCU experience all up nicely.