Tuesday, February 03, 2009

WHY?!

Why do you have to set it on that date? It's obviously a day when people have their programs right? You have your plans, so do I. It's not like you are free on that day means everyone will be free on that day, you bitch.

Yes, money is of ultimate importance to me at this very moment, I have a mountain of debt to repay and lots of things that I NEED TO BUY. You are financially worry-free, and you live a life of luxury with nothing to worry about. It does not apply to everyone else. I still have to work my ass off and there are things that I want to do.

Absolutely have extreme mega hatred towards you. Not an appreciated gesture, NOT AT ALL. Can you be considerate, you bloody woman? Make sure you confirm and ASK everyone before you make a decision, have you got any sense of what consensus is? Obviously not. Poor planning and management skills you got, huh.

Work around schedules, you shitty person.