Friday, January 30, 2009

Of Eating & Singing.

After arriving on Monday, Tuesdee was a day of gathering, eating, lo-hei followed by karaoke-ing at "red box." Well, did Esther sing? She did, well to past midnight of 1.30am. Ok, throat a lil' sore after trying to hit high notes. Wednesdee was get-together with mum's brothers and sisters and cousins and nieces and nephews. Yesterday was gambling day - and I lost RM 15. Today was a short afternoon of shopping, eating Penang fried kuay teow, churros and checking my inbox for 26 emails.

And I decided to develop my 700 photos taken in OKC and Orlando. Pffttt. Not including those that I haven't taken from fellow M11 dudes. In total = 800+ photos, RM 345.80. Right, still cheaper considering it's RM0.40 and not S$0.40. So if you decide just to cross the causeway to develop your pictures, it will definitely be much cheaper and the trip will be worthwhile. And of course to the Kalyn-style cam-whore, think the thousands of pictures is enough to burn a hole in your pocket even if you develop in Malaysia. You might want to consider developing it in Zimbawae instead.

Guess what? Buying a laptop here might be cheaper after the currency conversion PLUS the free throw in of MS office. But I don't have the capital. BLEAH.

A lil' ranting - About an hour to dinner. I have gained dark eye rings again - thanks to mum's snoring. I only get decent sleep for about a couple of hours.

Tomorrow's more shopping and stayover at another cousin's house. It's more fun with the kids really, at least I get to run around with them and lose calories from those munchies I've been eating.

Ok, off to slacking and munching before dinner. Till the next update...