Sunday, February 15, 2009

How did V-Day go?

It was a busy day! First I met up with RP supposedly for karaoke, but the queue was way too long and we had a change of plans. Was hoping to sing but we watched Bride Wars instead. I was about half an hour late because I only realized I forgot my phone when I got to central. Had to take a bus back home, and then back to central to take the train. Ok, not the first time, I normally check before I leave home but blame it on insufficient sleep. -.-

Thereafter met up with a guy for afternoon tea, a lil' talking and walking around before I had to go. Then it was babysitting for the usual family. Didn't expect them to come back early this time. But my mum packed goodies and gave red packets to the duo, and the as usual generous employers gave a red packet to me in return, on top of what I get.

Since they got back early, I asked my mum if I should drop by at the potluck session, which I did for a couple of minutes. BOO. Thanks ah. Then got home around near to 1am, slept at about 2.30am, after getting drowsy from that anti-itch medication.

What happens when I sleep late? I wake up at noon, to a phone call today. (:

Uh no, not from the guy. From another person whom I was expecting a call from.

Someone asked... any new targets? Any new guy? The answer is no, or rather, not yet. It's not that easy to find that soul-mate. Getting impatient? Not really. Let's just see how it goes.