Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day-to-Day Stuff

Clocked another 2 km on Thursday evening, before heading for a movie at Cineleisure. Watched Doubt and it's pretty good, in making the audience doubt about what the priest has or have not done. Next few movies to catch: Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Night at the Museum 2, Hotel for Dogs, New in Town. Ok, that's a lot of movies to watch. But $6 for a movie ain't a bad deal. Shall watch them over next week.

Today I headed to see the doctor 'cause I can't take the itch anymore. There's rash on my legs that are super duper itchy. Doc says the cause is multi-factorial. So, a tube of gel and three packs of tablets to ease the itch = $34. I brought $30 to the doctor and had to go back to pay the $4 thereafter. It seems that it's getting more expensive to see a doctor nowadays. Let's hope the itch and rash goes down in a week, it feels like the time I had dengue fever. But bleah, I'm immuned to one strain, unless another strain has come un-invited. It's getting itchy as I type. ARGH. RESIST THE URGE TO SCRATCH.

Tomorrow I'm going to K-Box with RP after settling some adminstrative stuff. Wahaha. SING SING SING, sing until the glass cracks. Ho ho ho.

I'm high because... I'm happy. Right.

Happy Valentine's Day to you guys.

Bask in the love river.