Friday, July 18, 2008

Last day of Research Methodology Lecture!

Wahaha, we got our class jerseys, so it was class jersey day!

This is ELFY and me. Elfy's my table mate, she sits beside me in the first row.


My ultimate group work mates! We are famously known as BLOP! Inc.

And infamously known to always present first and set the bar standards high.


Of course, after some hard work, we have our crazy times!!


As you can see, one type of picture can have many versions... That's typical of our class.


Here's the football team of BLOP! Inc.! Cool hor?


I told you got many versions already...


And version no. 3...

Oh oh, this lecturer requires us to have name plates in class.

And it's up to our creativity how we want to decorate them.

The best ones get a prize.

Because my lecturer didn't know how to choose, he took a shot of all name plates.

And decided that he will go the art faculty back in campus to help him with the judging.


My mirror image of no. 15...


Class picture!


Candid shot..


Dr. J. and us!

You know, what seemed to be intimidating after reading the course syllabus seemed otherwise.

In the end? We got a Dr. J who could make research methodology fun and interesting.

In fact I think no one dozed off in class.

That's what you get, a lecturer who has been in the teaching line for 3 decades.

Oh yes, I can differentiate between my other right and other left now!