Thursday, July 17, 2008

DANG!

Today marks day 9,

Last day of lectures.

HOORAY!

No more daily readings every night and quizzes every morning.

But I'll miss Dr. J though.

It's always when we start getting bonded to the lecturer that the lecture ends.

Well well, research methodology ain't really that scary as it is.

It can be pretty fun as well, with BLOP! Inc. of course.

On a sickly-ier note, I'm officially sick and voiceless.

I probably worked too hard over the last week and didn't get to rest over the weekend.

Now my throat is sore, my ears hurt and I communicate using hand signals.

And did I mention I cough till my stomach hurts?

BAH. I wanna get well soon!

For now my eyes wander about as I type, prolly due to medications.

Oh yes, will post up photos of cam-whoring as soon as my beloved classmates put them on facebook.

Till then!

It's a rest day tomorrow!