Friday, December 14, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

This year, my christmas wish list might just be a lil' different.

The first on my wish list is something that I really hope will come true,

Not this year, perhaps a few years down the road.

I think besides the finances involved, it will also require a fair bit of courage.

But that's what I really want, the experience of it.

Wish list:
1. To do my masters at OCU. (Grant me a full scholarship please.)
2. To have my education loan repaid in full.

Right now, I can't think of anything materialistic that I really want/need.

Perhaps certain things are weighing my down, like tertiary education.

Well well, this post shouldn't sound too emo,

But it gets to me once in a while,

Especially when you reach home late almost everyday after tuition and school,

And there's just not much free time for myself.

Perhaps a hug now would do some good.