Wednesday, December 12, 2007

BlOP!pers

Nope, that ain't a blooper, it's BLOP!


It was our agency name that created a Sonic Drive-In advertising campaign for an assignment.

Well, to hell with it 'cause it just took away all my free time,


Considering I don't have much,
I was basically just left with time for sleep.

And so the presentation was yesterday.


Seriously I love our group, no passengers (if you know what I mean).
Well done BLOP! Inc.

And the aftermath of slogging...

--------------------
Presentation marked the end of our advertising module,


But also marked the start of our public relations module today.


Not even a 24-hour rest ok.


Let's just pray/hope that there wouldn't be another group assignment for this,


I might just drop dead.

Well, so far Matt is a great lecturer and all, humourous yet serious bleah.


And we have all noticed the displeasure he has with __________.


He's lucky 'cause lectures end for him on 22 Dec,


Which means he gets to go home for Christmas.


We ain't so lucky because there's tutorial on the 26th.


CANNOT!


2 years of Christmas in Singapore already.


CANNOT!


I want my next Christmas elsewhere.

Well, Oklahoma ain't a bad idea. *Wink*