Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Work.

Work has been:

- Okay, it's just a job.

- Busy, but thank god for the help from boss.

- Tiring, I easily fall asleep every night.

- Making me look haggard from Wednesday onwards. I look fresh on Monday and it goes downhill until the weekend, and it all sets in again on Wednesday.

Been working non-stop while in the office, there is really no time to breath sometimes. Even the breather has to cut short over lunch to hit back the office earlier to clear my work.

I was slogging yesterday night till 9+ to prepare for a meeting today. Last person in the office, I hope it doesn't become a norm. And it was nice to get an appreciation message for slogging it out. It doesn't take a lot to type a few nice words but it really can make a difference. So yup, you are welcome. :D I'll do what's within my ability.