Friday, April 15, 2011

The Alarm Rings.

Things just exceeded my threshold. Just had to take the day off because I couldn't take it anymore. I don't care what people wanna say or are going to say.

I went in, in the morning looking forward to the end of the day. I went to lunch not wanting to go back, and the greatest relief came from going home. I woke up the next day not wanting to go in. Time just drags during those hours. I actually dream about work every night, which is scary.

I have heard this many times from you not to take things personally, but when things happen to a point where I'm always trying to look for ways to escape, or when I feel seriously scared whenever the phone rings or new emails come in, I seriously believe it's a warning sign.

How emotionally scarring can this get?

And I take back my words about surviving long here.