Saturday, March 05, 2011

The Beginning.

Started afresh. Survived my first week. Kinda bored actually 'cause there's nothing much to do at the moment. All's going slow since I'm given a lot of time to pick up stuff. Generous superior. Glad to be in his team. Hohoho. Not so sure about the person coaching me though. She seems to however, be doing incorrect things here and there.

Lovin' the place so far, except the three air-con vents in close proximity to one another, just above my table. Horribly wintry cold. On my first day, I had to pee every 40 minutes and I couldn't even finish my bottle of water. Well, people do wear winter jackets and drape in blankets and walk around. So it's seriously cold okay? And yay to corner seat. I'm in some corner where nobody can see my computer screen until he/she walks to my desk.

On my first day, I already had an external meeting. Wasn't as intimidating as I thought.

Been told to enjoy my time now, and been told that I'm doing better than most others my boss knows. So all should turn out fine. *Fingers crossed*