Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gong Xi Gong Xi

As usual, CNY was spent over in Malaysia with the relatives. No questions about boyfriend or job. Yay. Gambling could last a straight stretch of 5 hours. Nett profit: negative RM4.

Was just sickening that the lack of sleep during pre-cny caused the cough to come on the 2nd day, which affected my singing performance at the karaoke session at night. Oh bother. But what the heck, it was all in good fun.

It was back to work yesterday. A slow relaxing day. Bosses not around, colleagues on leave, our firm is known to be "closed for cny" till next week. But today? I called in sick because I am coughing really badly. Woke up at 7am with a throbbing headache. Saw the doc, doc says to avoid fried foods. Why? Chinese New Year is all about the unhealthy foods! It's ok. I shall eat my medicine like an angel and recover quickly to indulge.

Hate the side effects of antibiotics. They bloody make my hands tremble. Irritating meds. Blah. A day's rest before surviving the Friday tomorrow and then yayness to the weekends!