Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back to Blogging.

My apologies to readers of my blog. This month has been absolutely mad. After a seeming recovery, and a trip to genting, and a trip to the hospital (to admit someone else), I was down with fever. When the fever was gone, another bout of cough came along, together with news that my maternal grandmother passed away.

Hurriedly, I was forced to make a trip for the funeral in Malaysia with the mother. Hung around for 4 days, came back, went back to work coughing and now finally a Saturday all to myself (well almost). Not mentioning I have been away from Toastmasters for a month now.

But bad news aside, I'm finally coughing less (as the yellow phlegm is making its way out of my body) , Serene is back in Singapore and I'm glad to be home without a terminally ill patient. Calmness, peace, serenity.

The morning part-time job goes on, with a little pressure to finish writing quicker as the deadline draws near. The tuition frenzy goes on. But finances look good. That's because I've been busy to the extent that I don't have the time for retail therapy. Well, I don't have the mood or energy either.

Let everything be back to normal, let me slump back into my routine, let me do what I want to do.