Thursday, August 06, 2009

Life's Like That

Yes, Blogger's posting page is back to normal, I can change the font and colours of my entries.

Life's been like that. Just that it seems like other priorities are coming up. It does not help when people put pressure on me to change things that I have trouble changing around, something that I would not like to change for the next few months, or not serious enough for me to change anything. Just go away and stop bothering me. It's not like I'm not trying, I seriously CAN'T CHANGE, unless you want me to work till I fall ill, or bloody hell work to my death in my early twenties. If that's your wish, continue bugging, otherwise, just go away.

Finally also had some time to accompany mum on Tuesday - to explore Ion at Orchard, some window shopping. Something that we haven't done in a long time due to fucking unforeseen circumstances. I'm getting restless. Too many things are happening. I just want to give it all up and screw all other things.
-----------
What PERKS the bloody hell me up?

- Oil spills in the toilet and oily footprints on the floor and having to mop and scrub and clear up the mess within 20 minutes, while I prepare to get out to tutor. So I get out sweating like a fucking person in the hot sun.

- Dirty toilet bowl just because you don't take the effort to dispose what you need to dispose off properly. So I get to scrub the toilet bowl way late at night such that I get to use a clean toilet.

- Dirty sink because you don't use water to splash away stuff that you accidentally get on the sides of the sink. I get to clear up the mess and get detergent on my hands and contribute to the aged hands of an early twenties adult.

- Small stuff on the floor because you don't take the effort to NOT spill anything. So I step on sharp things and scream helluva fucking crazily and clean the house like I suffer from Compulsive Obsessive Disorder.

I hate what's happening now, I hate what you have said, I hate the way you say things, I hate your presence, I hate the mess you make, I hate it.

CAN YOU JUST STOP MESSING UP THINGS?

I AM NOT A SHIT DEALER, I DON'T DEAL WITH SHIT THAT PEOPLE LEAVE BEHIND.