Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I have decided to update even when Blogger's posting page is crazy. Otherwise, part of my life goes missing.

Things are as usual - the tuition sessions... that's adding up to 9 times a week over a span of 6 days. Money's coming in, as it is going out.

I'm now a almost regular shopper in jay-bee. The currency conversion is really to our advantage! Plus, it's so convenient to go there now.

I'm trying to spend more time on family, job hunting and things that I have been missing out due to commitments in Toastmasters. It feels great to be home more often with mum, and more time on my hands.

Next, I have a part-time job interview. It's part time because I can only commit part time for now. When tuition commitments end, then we'll see how it goes. Apparently, they are desperate for people. Oh money, here I come!

And nope, haven't been washing the toilet lately, so no complaints.