Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Of Non-Stop Laughters...

After flying off on 11 June, I'm now happily away from the mess. Although I quite did trigger the house alarm just now, after tripping over the bed and grabbing the window grills at 11.50am. Ha ha. So trialed and tested, my niece's room is safe.

When I'm here, I never fail to break into belly-aching laughters, something that I don't quite normally achieve at home or in Singapore. Is Singapore getting too stressful even for hearty laughters? But innocent jokes here just get the laughing bug going. I guess a more relaxed atmosphere and environment keeps it lighter.

Anyway, thus far, I have shopped, watched a movie, went to the pasar malam, got stung by a mosquito, had diarrhea, ate at roadside stores and have been sleeping twelve hours straight without disruptions. I guess I don't have to think about what's on tomorrow, and there's really nothing much to stop me from snoozing tight. THIS IS BLISS (for about another week or so).
And to you, if you have got nothing better to say or comment about, then don't talk to me, or don't pass comments. I'm not on a break to get pissed. Watch what you say. Those words just slapped me in the face. So I ain't talking.

Just too bad that the router ain't working - can't get on the Internet on my MacBook. ): I'd be a lil' happier then. But there's still the desktop. Not a bad alternative, just that I'm back to using windows for a short while...

I LURVE A LIFE LIKE THIS.