Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Things About Relationships

I specifically refer to boy-girl relationships. How messy and confusing can it get? The getting together then the breaking up. The miscommunication and the misunderstandings. Suddenly the 'I love you' becomes 'Let's break up.' No, don't get me wrong, I'm not in a relationship, or at least not in the past 7 months or so (I think I forgot the recent one that wasn't really a relationship anyway.), and perhaps not getting into one anytime soon since there's no one anyway.

If everything was just as easy, and as simplified as possible without the mind games, the guessing work, and everything else people use to test people. In the end, what do we hope to achieve from a relationship? Mutual understanding? Marriage? Kids? Life long partnership/? Friends and soul mates? The man who will hold your hand for the rest of your life? It depends, really.

If I could find an answer to the things I think about at times, I wouldn't be blogging about it. (: