Thursday, March 26, 2009

Roar First, Good Stuff Later

I really couldn't hear you. It's not like you don't know I'll acknowledge even when you tell me the most trivial thing. That tone was unwelcome. Can't I talk on the phone? Just leave me alone at times. I value that kind of personal time, the kind of personal space.

ROAR!
------------------
On a happier note, the contest was a good one. We had 6 contestants for each contest, and it was a nice fight. I was busy, but I enjoyed myself yesterday. Maybe partly because I didn't have to do everything myself, and I had a good organizing chairperson.

Well, tomorrow's tutorial day, in the morning again. I wonder what the tutor will do. If it's interesting enough, I might return everyday. Otherwise, like the other tutorials, I'll skip one or two. At the same time, that's the last few tutorials I'm going to attend before the "formal education" ends. So I'll probably just go for all.

Sometimes, perhaps just letting it out before it snowballs could prove to be a better thing than internalizing it. I'm glad I decided to tell you before I blast at you one day.

Tomorrow's is meet-the-bestie-day before she heads to Taiwan for her vacation. Then Saturday is pak-tor day! It's nearing the end of the week once again~.