Thursday, March 05, 2009

Reading, AGAIN.

For the last time for the last upcoming module, I'm once again feverishly (well, not really) reading. The sentence structure gets to you really, with all those quotes from other authors and books. Imagine reading line after line written by people who lived a century ago! Yes, their style of writing, totally different! But for my final A grade, I will persevere.

And to that absolutely tactless Toastmaster, I'm just being kind to volunteer to HELP. I'm not your subordinate, don't speak to me like you are ordering me. I can't believe you speak like that as an AREA GOVERNOR. You better brush up your social skills man. I can refuse to help if I want to ok. If you are so good, go book the venue yourself, don't call me. It's people like you who make me have negative feelings towards this supposedly positive environment Toastmasters is supposed to have. ROAR!

Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the weekend. A dinner date! Wheeeee!