Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Jog Clock

Today was jogging day, since there was no rain at all. With that I decided to switch a route. And boy was it a WONDERFUL day to change it. They just put fertilizer over the most stretch of the pavement that I was running, so I was inhaling oxygen, together with NATURAL FERTILIZER. How can it get any better than this? To think at first I thought I stepped on poo. Well no, there was "poo" all over the grass.

Anyway, I decided to do an accurate measurement of my jogging distance so I measured it from the street directory and realized I have been overestimating my previous route. It should be 1.5km over 2km. Today was then 2km. Thus, it's only 6.5km in all. It's ok though, I shall continue running to tone those flabby areas! Ah, the sense of satisfaction after running is always great. But the laziness to get downstairs and start running is always overpowering. Haha.

Hoping to tan a little by heading to the pool sometime. I've been putting it off...

Right, I should continue reading Sociology: A Global Perspective. Chapter one done, the others to go. Reading in advance will give me time to explore my new lappie then. Wheeeee!