Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Can't Have My Cake & Eat It

Sometimes I want more than what I get, but I know it might not happen.

Sometimes I wish for more, yet somehow I won't get it unless I open my mouth.

Sometimes I hope it'll happen, it doesn't, much to my disappointment.

Sometimes I know I'd be able to find it elsewhere, but I'd lose some things that I previously had.

Sometimes, I just feel like giving up.

Sometimes, I know I can't have the best of both worlds.

Sometimes, it's just horrid.
------------------
Moving on to lighter stuff, I started tuition with a K2 kid today. Nice little girl, very eager to learn, so innocent. That look in children's eyes, just takes away negative thoughts. Some cute conversations we had...
---------------------
Girl: Do you have anything for me to colour?

Me: Yes, we can colour this.

Girl: Let's colour together.

You just go awwwwww...
--------------------------
Me: We are ending the lesson after this.

Girl: SO FAST?!

Well, time passes faster when we are playing games using alphabet cards, over sitting and writing all day. Despite the only three words mastered today in terms of pronunciation and spelling are just "shirt", "mirror" and "cake", I know this will be something I'll look forward to even it offers a lower rate.

The freedom of being a child.

And now I remember how a divorce took place when I was K2, when I was six.