Monday, February 09, 2009

The Chinese New Year Get-Away

Check out the pictures!

Aboard the bus on a 5 hour ride. They actually installed in-coach entertainment. Not bad leh. But I didn't know it worked until I was on the way back - and you have to buy headphones for RM5. Luckily I had my own.


On a boring day, when I was bored, I started building house of cards together with Xenev, my nephew... See my wonderful masterpieces.














Then I went karaoke, remember? Yah, I can sing, just whether in tune or out of tune.




Foodie places... Tram Car & Nasi Lemak.















This can be part of my staple diet man. Kitsune Udon, one of my favourite.



All in all, 23 ang pows from Malaysia. Amount? To be hushed.











Much
more I did actually, but I left the phototaking to my niece who has a SLR camera. Pictures not in yet...