Friday, February 27, 2009

And Again...

Feverishly reading, making sure I got every word read such that I don't miss out any important points. Tough. This book has so many words in one page that you feel like you have read 10 pages when you only read 5. Plus the mind boggling graphs, technical definitions and implications of these and that... I need a break every 40 minutes. Reading such stuff does get me hungry man. Gobbled down a pastry thingy at 12 midnight. (: At least I don't go to bed hungry now.

Can someone tell me that this particular reading will pass and it will end soon? At the same time, I'm not so ready to leave school. How ironic.

Now, I've rested more than I needed and supposed to... Off to wash up, read and snooze...
------------------------
Take me in your arms and don't let go... ...