Thursday, January 08, 2009

Quiet Thoughts.

I think, I might be truly happier living a life. Alone, abroad and away from this stressful, crowded city.

Besides the day-to-day rush that everyone around me goes through, I get the consequences of it. Like come on, you have a choice to choose the kind of life you want to lead, so do I. I dislike the kind of life here, and I hate having to entertain your moods after a long day. I prefer my life to be slower, quieter and of a happy and satisfying one, even after a long, tired day. Not coming home and giving me the cold shoulder. I don't need such treatment.

You are tired, and falling sick. Cut down on the jobs and take breaks! We told you to, even machines need a break. We aren't hard up for money. I am no longer dependent on you for money. Even if we needed to cut down on going to restaurants, so be it.

Perhaps granddad was right, about the youngest getting the worst stuff. It does work that way, I guess.

Having used to think that I'd not move out for as long as I didn't have to, I am reconsidering. With today's episode, I have more motivated to move out, quicker. Call me self-centered or whatever. I think everyone has the choice of choosing the kind of life he or she would like to lead. Afterall, it's MY LIFE, ain't it?

Yes, I'm not feeling that great. Life at home is way too complicated - which is not how it is supposed or meant to be. Relationships in a mess, moods in a mess, and I am getting the mess out of all the mess.

Take me away.

(After some deliberation...)

Okay, I know you made sacrifices to make everything work out. I'm grateful and thankful. In fact, I might never be able to repay whatever you have given me. Still... Sigh...