Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Of Girlfriends, Threesomes and FOOD

Haha. The 3 of us makes us a threesome - not that type, mind you. Like finally after so long we get to meet again. And twice in 3 days. An achievement! With Serene, how can there not be pictures? And for whatever reason, I've grown to like to take photographs, but always not in the "social butterfly mood." So RP and Serene concluded that after I came back from the US, I have
had some major split personalities.
Meanwhile, enjoy the pictures. Some look really wrong - but it's in the name of fun.

On Sunday, we met up and the girls got their pressies from me. I desperately wanted to have Thai Express but Serene said Japanese. So there was a change of plans from Junction 8 to Causeway Point for Ichiban Sushi. Oh well, Princess Serene she is.










Then after some sushi, we went for some ice cream
at Gelare!

And the many versions of the 3 of us...











How can be forget the ice cream and the act cute picture?












Next stop on Tuesday... THAI EXPRESS. Serene kept asking what is so nice about it that I had to go there. Well, I've been craving for it
since 5 weeks ago. In the end? The plan to watch Twilight at Orchard was abandoned since the seats were horrible and RP and I were getting hungry. To satisfy my craving, we took a bus from Orchard to City Hall... And RP who wasn't really cooperative in taking pictures. See how long I posed the same position...



















Thereafter, what else but dessert? RP said that the crew at this Jap ice-cream parlour wasn't really friendly, so we headed over for cakes at Secret Recipe this time instead. The girls wanted Tiramisu but c
omplained about how bad it tasted thereafter. I was happy with my chilled strawberry cheesecake.























After some shopping
at Charles and Keith with Serene having no luck in buying size 8 shoes, what else but fooling around again on the way home - at the train station and in the train... It was already about 10 plus and RP met us after work... which explains the look...Thereafter RP didn't want to take pictures anymore, so... Serene & I were enjoying the fun...























I HEART MY GIRLFRIENDS!