Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here and There.

As usual, life goes on.

Wake up, eat, check email, do paper work (assignment or whatsoever), lunch, tuition, cook dinner, dinner, tv, computer time, read, sleep.

Looking forward to CNY, with some ang pows to boost the bank account balance. Some going crazy moments with my nieces and nephews. Some great late-night suppers with cousins. Some goodies non-stop munching. Some mahjong and card games. Some house visiting. Some shopping if possible. I can't wait to once again get outta Singapore.

I've decided to do something. After I've done it, after the Chinese New Year, I'll tell you. Deal? Deal!
-----------------
Right, I'm not the only one who misses the trip that just passed. I super duper miss Oklahoma City.

To back track a little, the flight back was a total of 30 hours... inclusive of 5 take-offs and 5 touch-downs. Orlando to Nashville to LA to Taipei to Malaysia to Singapore. Maybe one of these days, I'll really put up the pictures and talk more about it.