Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finding Your Passion

I was just looking at some pictures of a ex-classmate who is now a paramedic. At that time, I would not have imagined her as someone who would pursue this path. But looking back, she was in St. John's and she did went on to do a diploma in nursing after 'O' levels.

For me... Unsure and undecided, junior college was the best path then, because diplomas meant also immediate specialization in one area. Now, almost graduating, pretty sure what I want to do - something that I'd enjoy despite the pressures coming in. Above all that, the passion for an unfulfilled dream/goal has not diminished.

So much said, those are just mid-term goals. Can you ever find your passion in life? The one thing that never ceases to make you feel excited, inspired and motivated. That thing that keeps you moving on.

Perhaps along the way, after some 20 odd years of living, I'll be sure of it. For now, it's still a gamble.

How about you? Have you found your passion in life?
-----------------------
As usual, the sweeping thoughts that hits me unusually. And it'll be cool to talk to you about it.