Saturday, December 13, 2008

End of Personal Lifestyles Module

Written on 12 December, 11pm in OKC.

Today marks the end of our classes with Ms. Binkley, a prof who looks like 40 but is instead 52. Fit, petite and a storyteller at heart. Glad we had her or else we'd be copying from powerpoint slides all day long. *shudders* I don't mind reading the text on my own, just tell me something else from what the text says. So, yeah, although it wasn't a really detailed lecture, I still enjoyed it all the same with the dose of movies.

I can't imagine how time have passed so quickly. From the dreadful 30 hour travel to this place, till the fight against the cold, the coughs, the runny leaky nose, the sore throat and the fever, 2 weeks have almost passed. This is happening too quickly. I waited 2 years for this, and no, this can't be going so quickly.

Tomorrow we are heading to Texas for a full day of shopping. My cash is almost half depleted already and it's a discount shopping mall we are going to tomorrow! Haha, but it's a long roadtrip there so I should be heading to bed now. So I'm done with uploading part of my photos on facebook. More to come when I'm free and in the mood for some time in front of the laptop.