Monday, November 24, 2008

Surprise in a Christmas Card

I was babysitting on Saturday and the children gave me a christmas card,

How nice of them.

They said I could open it now, but I wanted to only open it at home.

By the time I got home, it was already 1am, so off to sleep I went.

The next day I had a "milo date" which turned out to be lunch date instead,

And a BBQ tonight took up time.

Just now after I had my bath,

I decided to open the card,

Besides a nice message from the kids,

ENCLOSED WAS 100 US DOLLARS.

SURPRISE SURPRISE.

How generous of them.

Ah, mum says to send them back a christmas card,

Which I will tomorrow.

Ahhhhhhh. The beauty of nice employers.
------------------------
Regarding the previous post, people just need space to release steam,

And it doesn't matter whether I bring up the matter to the actual person or not,

As long as I decide not to, it just means I can take it in my personal stride,

And let it go after a while.

Conflicts are sometimes unnecessary.

Mouths belong to other people, they are entitled what they want to say,

As long as it does not go to libel or slander.

Don't get too affected by it, or assume that people are talking about you.

It might just NOT BE YOU.