Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sleep Sleep Sleep...

Btw, I didn't have supper that night.

I was so tired that I slept through the supper-hunger.

These days have been nice and cold,

Just great for sleeping in till almost noon time.

It's so nice to just stay under the warm blankie with my beloved bolster and not get up.

Ah, BLISS.

Yesterday was day out with darling RP.

We watched High School Musical 3,

And after reading reviews about missing school,

Yes, after watching it, I wonder why JC wasn't that fun,

With theatre and so many songs.

BAH. Just the BORING local exam-oriented rigid education system here,

Which only focuses on MATHEMATICS & the SCIENCES.

Seriously, I wonder if ANYONE from my JC got a scholarship to Stanford to study law.

Or maybe even perhaps to a local U to study law...

Like continue to daydream... HAHA.

But sure graduation part was touching.

Plus the red graduation gown.

Review by Esther: *** out of 5

Slightly boring at the beginning, dances at the back worth a second watch.

Now it's time to catch HSM I and II.