Sunday, September 21, 2008

TV Scripting

One more module conquered.

Television Scripting over for good.

Politics (again) up next. Oh, I'm not repeating a module,

Just that it's another politics module.

But all's fine, should be better than the previous politics one.

At least the textbook is coloured!

Damn excited, like 60+ more days to go?
--------------------
F-U-C-K-E-D U-P & S-C-R-E-W-E-D U-P

What an eventful Saturday?!

After the never-ending exam paper,

I had to R-U-S-H home just to get some bloody coloured cards.

One LOOOOOONG bus ride, another feeder bus ride home,

Getting knocked by a oncoming bicycle and getting bruised from my home gate.

Didn't even have time to remove my shoes that I had to walk into the house with my shoes on.

Rushed out again, took another feeder bus, then a MRT ride.

Only to rush myself, and get myself pissed for getting named as "c-h-a-i-r" without knowing.

If you got P-O-O-R organizational skills,

Don't just push things to me by simply changing the names and tasking people with things last minute.

I don't have the obligation to help you.

And even if you needed help, you could C-A-L-L to ask or at least INFORM me.

B-I-T-C-H.

Last time I'm gonna help you.

I think I've done my job in A-R-E-A S-1.

I pushed away appointments to attend meetings that you cancelled.

I nicely booked a venue FREE-OF-CHARGE for you.

What more do you want?

I am young, but not naive enough to be bossed around by you.

JUST FUCK OFF.

I was never taught such last minute things since my leadership training in secondary school.