Monday, September 15, 2008

The Chase

Have you ever thought about what you are chasing after?

Materialistic wants? Fame? Titles? Relationships? Love?

Well you know what?

I thoroughly enjoy the materials goods I have and titles I get.

That's because it was something that I've gotten through sheer grit hard work,

And am still working towards more.

Relationships and love seem to be tagging at the end since the short term goal ain't them.

Right now? It's the paper chase. The paper chase for a certificate I long to have,

Or maybe conditioned by society over time to want it.

Nonetheless, I know that the paper chase will not be in vain,

I've seen and experienced the viciousness of this society.

No paper, no talk.

Looks like the paper chase ain't a blind one, or at least not in Singapore,

Since education and qualifications are highly-valued here.

Together with a superb graduation in no time?

Damn, I'm freaking excited.