Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekly Ramblings

Research Methodology is over, and over for good. The paper was one of those I felt least confidence in. But I survived and television scripting up next! No syllabus, no nothing, how to know what to read in the S$49.90 textbook? -_-

The weekend was well spent. Some time to talk about stuff, spending time together, treading uncharted waters and doing random silly stuff. Not too bad. More time for such is always welcome though.

Today's a bad day. Suddenly realized that 2 meetings are clashing together. Area Council Meeting + PA Humorous Speech Contest Committee meeting. Which to go? Let me just go to the one which is more important at least for now.

School's starting again! Whee. One more module and another module and I'm flying off! Fly fly away. It's a busy 2 weeks ahead. I will survive and rest more this time.

Finally Mr. Good Morning is somewhere nearer to me now, in terms of distance. But does it mean more chances to meet? Probably not, or not the first few days of this week. ):