Monday, August 25, 2008

A Weekend it was.

A weekend it is, the end to another week, yet the start to another week. Events galore this weekend. Good, bad, terrible, horrible.

I'm just so afraid to type about things sometimes, scared that the motor mouth will bring about motor fingers that shoot off without thinking first. There's always the edit button, but what's the use if I can't type what I want to in my blog?

Hey pal, your harsh cold reminders are lacking. I did myself some good. Help me pal. Maybe remind me once again that I gotta be better at juggling stuff, or remind me that I'm overly stretched, that that break is important so that I don't lose myself again. Or just remind me that I shouldn't be looking for excuses and escape, and deal with it the way I always do.

Ah well, the end of the weekend. Tomorrow will be a better day, I believe.