Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Blues

It's a Monday, supposed to have tutorials today.

I went, met the elf and the wolf for breakfast and off to tutorial.

The classroom was changed, the tutor was late,

And when the tutor came, she asked if we had any questions.

Since she is a different person from our lecturer,

And she's not grading my paper, why would I consult her on my assignment,

And risk being confused?

So I sat around for about an hour and left together with elf.

How fruitful.

Not going for next 2 tutorials, I'd rather be at home trying to recover faster.

Heck the tutorials.
---------------------------
On a lighter note,

It's really amazing to get about 5 or 6 different versions of good morning sms-es.

But really I don't reciprocate the sweetness a lot,

Perhaps it's a good thing I'm not as expressive huh?

But we are on our way to exploring new frontiers and possibilities.

I am up for it.

Another chapter of a romantic novel begins.