Thursday, May 08, 2008

Grey Areas

We all know that sometimes not only black and white exist,

But grey areas too.

And sometimes the grey area gets distracting.

It's not a yes nor a no, but 'i dunno'.

Much as I know there are grey areas,

I try and avoid some of those as far as I can.

Example: if you want to tell me something, then tell. (Black)

If you don't want to tell me yet, don't tell. (White)

Don't tell me that you got something to tell me, but not now. (Grey)

Hanging me in the air is something I don't really like.

I can't concentrate on other things since I'm left to guess what is it that you wanted to tell me.

It can get the better of me.

Sometimes it's just not the right time.

I'm frustrated, irritated and pissed...
-----------------------------------------
Just about not the best time.

I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE.

GET ME OUTTA HERE.

CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Post #300 and it ends on a bad note.

WA HA HA.
--------------------------------------
Ride the wave with me and slide DOWN DOwn down.

Down to the abyss,

A cold, dark, icy and quiet place where the unknown dominates...