Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's one of those slack at home days...

Today's my FREE day, with nothing to do,

Other than to sit in front of the computer typing and clicking away.

No tuition, no school, not going out,

Probably heading to the bank later to sort out some accounts.

And I finally got my countdown timer!

It's a CASIO one that can time up to 99 hours, 99 minutes & 99 seconds.

I saw how the system worked well when I was babysitting,

Maybe it will work well when I'm tutoring as well too!

Can time my 1.5 or 2 hours right to the dot,

As well as time my students to work on stuff.

The new countdown timer has a clock,

And the countdown timer can time 4 different timings consecutively.

How nice.

And how nice to pay 23 bucks for it...

Did I mention how loud is it...?

Tuition, tuition, I'd rather go tutoring than to stay home.

I'm getting bored!

Money will roll in, and my tutees will improve.

Bored, bored & bored...