Monday, February 04, 2008

Damn you.

Who's the one who vacuums and mops the floor day in day out?

When SOMEONE ELSE mops once in a year for you,

You say THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

To me? Just a little post-it note,

"Vacuum and mop the floor. Thanks."

Who's the one who goes out with you to the market,

To help you carry stuff home?

When SOMEONE ELSE does it ONCE IN A BLUE MOON,

You say THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

To me? You even nag saying that I don't help you out.

Who's the one who accompanies you to breakfast almost everytime?

When SOMEONE ELSE does it just ONCE IN A FEW MONTHS,

You are so grateful and say it to the WHOLE WORLD.

And 9 in 10 times can't wake up, you just say, "Let him sleep, he's tired."

WHEN HE CANCELS A LAST MINUTE DINNER, you just say, "Never mind."

To me?

When I can't get up in the morning just a FEW TIMES,

You show me your attitude, get angry and show your temper.

Who's the one who climbs up and down, helping you to clean stuff in the house?

When SOMEONE ELSE just cleans ONE TINY PART of a cupboard,

YOU THANK HIM LIKE HE'S GOD.

To me? You scold me, saying that I don't help you out.

I don't even hear a WHISPER of thank you.

Well, you say you don't practice favouritism,

You say you are EQUAL to BOTH OF US.

You say you are FAIR.

GO TO HELL WITH IT.

YOU AIN'T FAIR, YOU AIN'T EQUAL.

YOU PRACTICE FAVOURITISM.

I'M YOUR DAUGHTER, NOT YOUR MAID.

HE IS YOUR SON, YOUR FAVOURITE CHILD.

WELL, SEE NEXT TIME WHO IS THE ONE WHO IS THERE FOR YOU.

FUCK YOU, DAMN YOU. HOW I WISH I'M GONE FROM THIS WORLD.