Tuesday, December 04, 2007

3rd December 2007

Yesterday marked a special day for me,

And to the newly weds, Ronald and Regina.

It was their holy matrimony.

As both of them are Catholics, they had a church wedding that morning.

Followed by tea ceremony and then the dinner at night.

If you are asking how was it,

Well of course it was tiring with all the preparations and last minute details,

But it was also fun and emotional moment for us.

Well, I'm not all that happy where "I can get rid of my brother."

Both of us are really close, even we are 8 years apart.

The type of sibling relationship between us is hard to put in words.

But I'm still happy for my brother who has decided to start a new chapter of his life.

I didn't really have appetite yesterday with all the work and emotional moments.

I'll really miss my brother, even he's not that far away.