Saturday, November 24, 2007

Good food every day and night

Oh, I made a mistake, Tuesday's ain't the pasar malam.

But I had home-cooked dinner, fried chicken wings & sweet and sour fish.

At night, we went to have roti prata at a mamak stall topped with iced milo.

Yumz. Photos to come later. Woo hoo!
-----------------
Wednesday went to IKEA with my cousin to shop for his new house,

First time going there in market-clothes: tee & shorts.

Went to megamall to shop, but only bought one shirt. BOO.

Had macs and baskin robbins ice cream, and bought some Dunkin' Donuts.


Had bak kut teh at night, with nasi lemak for supper at another mamak stall.

Say hi to the protruding belly once again.
--------------------
Thursday was help-the-cousin-out-day!

Helped out with shifting and cleaning...

After a hard day's work, I had asam laksa for dinner.

Thursday was PASAR MALAM DAY!

Went there, bought bubble tea, ate fried chicken and crispy pancakes.

Say hi once more to the belly!
--------------------
If that wasn't enough, I had hong kong chee cheong fun for breakfast,

Popiah for pre-lunch and mee hoon for lunch at the new house.

Dinner... home cooked nasi lemak with spicy squid,

Nuggets, french fries, spring rolls, coke, sprite, apple juice and candy canes!

This was to unofficially celebrate the first day into the house.

Now it's 1.43am, and my niece and nephew are too hyper to sleep,

So while they laugh away, I'm blogging away, at my cousin's new house,

Contemporary with a lil emo-ness house.

Photos to come later.
----------------------
Imagine how I've been eating these few days.

Fingers too full to blog. HAHA.

But I truly enjoy myself,

For this is supposed to be a holiday, for me to get away from bustling fast paced SG.