Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another day out with RP!!

Finally I'm free on one Saturday to head shopping with RP...

First was to bugis...& our harvests: Earrings & new sox for hps!!

Then we headed to Orchard to shop more and to Fish & Co. to eat.
RP insisted on taking photos because once the food comes, I'll be too engrossed in wanting to eat.
We were hungry after shopping for 5 hours ok!



And then the food came.

As RP predicted, I wanted to tuck in when she halted me and made me take the picture of our seafood platter for two.


The prawns were GOOD, so was the fish, rice and fries.

Mussels too heavy, fried calamari's still better than this grilled one.

And then came the after picture...

RP knew I was so full that I starting stoning and she wanted a shot of it.


Then we went to Toys 'r' Us. RP wanted to buy some crazy things to put on her desk.

And the result? She took this picture which to me was a naughty picture.

What do you think those 4 things are doing?


And to end off the day, some ice-cream at hagen daz...

RP took so long to take the picture that the ice-cream started melting.

I shooed her off and started to dig in!! HAHA.

It's mixed berries + melon scoops.

The last time we went to Gelare. This time to hagen daz.

The next is to either Andersens' or Ben & Jerry's to complete the ice-cream parlour cycle.

Serene, come back quick!!