Monday, August 13, 2007

Over the past 2 weekends...

I've been enjoying myself over the last 2 weekends,

Eating dim sum now and then and heading out to town...

Here's a glimpse of my weekends.

I was out with RP to Orchard then to Suntec,

Then we headed to Kenny Rogers for dinner.

Some roasters wings for you?


I look sleepy because I was + the lighting = super sleepy.


RP looks more refreshed... Heh.


Then we headed to Carrefour and a cute elmo bag for me.


Then over the weekend that just passed, Cheng San Toastmasters had a recreation trip,
To HSBC treetop walk.
Here's the beginning where we saw monkays!

By the time we got to the entrance, everyone was half dead.


Then we took another group picture at the ranger station.

There are many more photos on the Cheng San TMC blog, so head there to see more.
Meanwhile, Saturdays are now good days to go out because there's no more tuition on Saturdays!