Thursday, July 26, 2007

Review of 2 movies

I went to watch 2 movies on Tuesday,

Yeah, you see two tix stubs.

I watched it with my mum, she's paying for it!!

First up was Harry Potter, well it wasn't as draggy as some other friends told me,

But the final duel between Dumbledore and Voldermort could be longer.

It ended quite abruptly.

Because the cinema was so cold with only 15 people,

I couldn't take it but headed to the toilet halfway...


After my tuition at 9pm, I went to watch transformers,

Which received much good reviews from my friends.

Well, it is good, with the graphics and all.

Storyline...not bad.

I like Bumblebee now, can someone bestow me with a guardian too?

Therefore,

Harry Potter: 3.5/5

Transformers: 4/5

I would watch both movies again if given the chance, but I would only pay to watch Transformers again.