Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Random post

While poor Serene studies for her exam today,

RP and I went out!

It was lunch & shopping at Junction 8,

Followed by more shopping & dinner at Novena.

Just RP and me. (:

Serene Serene, don't get jealous.

Your time will come when you come back,

But because you need to meet so many other people,

You don't have the time to meet us up more.

Too bad.

RP & I decided not to spite you today 'cause your exams are coming.

We will post our photos on Saturday, the last day of your exam.
-----------------------
I saw an sms from my brother this morning to return him a call immediately.

He also mentioned that he would answer even if he was teaching.

Fishy eh?

What could be so urgent?

Having woke up early at 8am because I had to tutor at 9am,

I called and it was indeed URGENT.

My dad was hospitalized and was due for a heart surgery.

My heart suddenly stopped beating for the moment.

It's bad enough I don't meet him a lot, something like 3 times a year or less?

And now bad news come.

So I was supposed to meet dad with bro at the hospital because my dad wanted to tell us some stuff.

In the end, an afternoon call came and my dad said no need to meet already.

Since I was at Novena in the evening, I thought I'll pop by to check out what's happening.

I saw an Indian man instead.

Nurse said dad's been discharged in the afternoon.

A call came just not too long ago, it was dad.

He said he postponed the surgery.

We are meeting in May before he goes for the surgery.

Well meanwhile, let's hope he'll be okay.

Dad is so near yet so far.
--------------------------
I bought a nose pack cream that's supposed to remove my blackheads.

It did.

S$11.90 didn't go to waste.
--------------------------
I'm still worried for my dad.