Thursday, April 05, 2007

Crankiness

You've probably never seen me like this before,

But crankiness possesses me once in a while.

And this is the while.

I'm suffering from a cold, can't breathe properly, only one nostril breathing.

My brain feels overloaded with mucus, my nose is red from blowing.

My eyes look watery but they feel dry, my voice is muffled.

I'm not sleeping well.

And on top of all these, I still need to tutor and do my assignment.

It's fine with my students...EXCEPT for the one mentioned in the previous post.

I'm just afraid I'll lose my temper tomorrow.

-----------------------------

On a lighter note, went shopping with mum today.

Main purpose was to get her her birthday present and hers fall in May.

She's not working so it's a good day to go out.

Her present: a crocs slipper from marina square.

Well, it did cost $68.20.

Ask me why I'm generous enough to spend that amount on my mum than on other things?

Simple, she brought me up.

And I don't want to regret not spending enough time with her.

So it's family before almost everything else.