Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finally an update comfortably

It's a long time since my last update.

Well, I've only been home for 2 nights,

Since it was my exam on Friday,

Meeting up dear Serene on Friday night,

With tuition on Saturday morning and Kalyn's birthday at night,

And tuition again this morning,

This is the only time I have left to update before school starts tomorrow.

Well, see why I haven't been updating now?

My toilets are finally ready for use,

They look much better than my room.

Now that the kitchen's almost done,

With my whole house repainted,

I'm ready for the Chinese New Year!

I'll post the pictures when I have the mood to shoot my toilets and kitchen ok?

Meanwhile, please be satisfied with this post.
-------------
If you were looking forward to some juicy news about me having found a boyfriend,

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have one (yet).

It'll come soon, I guess, if you start introducing guys to me,

Which I will be eager to meet up.

Please recommend at least decent looking ones ok?

Although looks don't really matter, as people say,

IMAGE MATTERS!

(That's a nicer way of putting it, lar.)
--------------
Electronic media was fine,

With a lecturer who likes to tell us about his filming experiences as a cameraman,

Which he sometimes digress a lil' far,

But it makes the dry-material lecture 'wetter'.

At least there are stories to listen to,

Like how Singapore's Christmas Island was sold...

It's a pity.

Anyway, new module again tomorrow,

And I chanced upon the picture of our lecturer.

Well, he looks... friendly enough.

Let's see how things work out tomorrow.
-------------
It's nice to be home sleeping on my own bed again with my lovely pillow & bolster.

I've been sleeping better,

But it doesn't account for the lack of sleep since the start of the previous module,

I haven't had the chance and time to 'recover'.

I think I should sleep early tonight.

Good night everyone.