Saturday, December 23, 2006

Oh yeah!

*Does a lil' tap dance*

Tell you something: PR exams are over!

I have a confession: I've probably never worked that hard in my life to remember things.

'Cause I downright HATE memorising things.

Anyway, it's one day to christmas eve and it's a day I can wake up really late,

Without having to go for tuition or think about doing assignments or study.

-----------

Yesterday was a day out with my lovely classmates after the PR exam,

Some went to sing at Kbox while Nir1, Linda and me went to the arcade,

And had a ice-cream treat from Linda. (Thanks Linda!)

Following that we met at Kbox again, only to leave town at 10.30pm.

It's not everyday you get to hang out after the exams.

----------------

Christmas this year, is going to be spent with mum,

Well, Prince Charming is not here yet and friends?

They already have their schedules full.

I'm looking forward to receiving gifts though~

Anyway,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!